Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fav Movie of the Week

Of the movies I've seen this week, I decided to compile them into one big list and then pick the best one and present to you, my loyal readers.
And the contestants are:
  • I Am Legend
  • Juno
  • National Treasure: Book of Secrets
  • Atonement
And the winner is!
Juno!!!
And my reasoning is as follows.
I am Legend was nice, but as far as zombie movies go, it had all been done before, and IaL didn't bring anything new to the table.
I would like to say that Atonement was indeed a very enjoyable movie, the kind of which I have seen few before and I will enjoy watching it again.
And National Treasure was more of a child's movie that was mis-advertised as being a great action adventure flick. It was a shame too considering how much I liked the first one.
Until next time my loyal readers.

No comments: